Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3rd chapter of JOHN and JEREMIAH

Dear Diary,

haha!..it seems that i can consider this as my new diary from now on..haha!

well.. today.. i did not do lot of things really.. just this afternoon.. I, together with my kapit-neighbor who also happens to be a close friend of mine, went to montage to avail a massage.
whew!.. it's my first time to have a whole body massage so i get surprised on it at first. When they're finally done with massaging us they made us hot tea together with the tip envelope pa talaga.. very..uhmm don't know what word is suitable for it.. but.. it's like they are really after a big tip from every customer they have.. ugh.. uhmm.. After a while I sudden realize that it seems like we just had a stretching.. like what we used to do when we we're preparing for the cheering competition.. haha! so funny.. "parang walang nangyari"..commented rochelle..
But it's actually nice.. I can't say anything because it's my first time to have a massage so I don't know how to compare and contrast what had just happened..

haha!..

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Last night I read the 3rd chapter of the two books I am reading, the book of John and Jeremiah.

In the 3rd chapter.. John wrote about the conversation between Nicodemus and Jesus. Its in this chapter that what so called the heart of the bible can be read which is in verse 16. This chapter reminded me of God's great love for the humanity even though we're not worthy of that. I have read several times there that it's only through believing to the Son of Man.. that a human being can be saved.. It mades me really question.. why is it others are so innocent about heavenly things.. and still ignoring the fact the Jesus is the only way.. they have been so stubborn following their own selves.. I don't know if they just don't know anything about it.. maybe that's why God wants His word to be spread. I hope God will give me enough courage on this thing.. spreading His Word.. the good news.. salvation that He's offering..

Jeremiah's book is far different from John.. though it's narrating everything that happened long time ago.. the way he narrates it is so different the way John has.. it's some kind of a song.. a poem..
It's 3rd chapter tells about Israel.. her acceptance that she has sinned.. but then again.. although she knew that she had sinned.. she still didn't go back to Him.. and as a result.. God have to destroy everyone there.. to cleanse His sinful chosen nation..God is a merciful god.. but He also knows how to get angry when it is needed..and He's being reasonable for it.. so no matter sin we make.. accidentally or intentionally.. we must learn to admit that we're wrong and ask for His forgiveness..

Everyday is a battle that we have to face so we must be always ready to fight evil forces that will take us away from our Creator's hands.. Godbless!

No comments:

Post a Comment