Friday, May 8, 2009

until 6th or 7th chapter of JEREMIAH

I'm sorry if I had not post anything the other day and yesterday.. so i make sure that I can make it up to you this day..

well yesterday I was able to read until the 6th or 7th chapter of Jeremiah.. but i didn't have the chance to continue reading in John.. because last night we went to our mother church in calamba. We had a festival of praise.. an advance victory proclamation for the upcoming thanksgiving anniversary.. It was a very good experience to worship God that time.. thanking Him for everything.. for the 23 years he's been there for the JIL-Calamba family.. for the blessings and anointing..

let's go the journal part now..

Well.. i've read until the 6th chapter of Jeremiah.. I've felt God's extraordinary wrath to Israel..
I've been very afraid of it.. I once said to myself when I'm reading it that I won't be like those who turned away kay God.. God has been always reasonable.. hays..

I will just inform you about the next chapters i'll be reading..=)

•-•-•-•

i had a hard time choosing what will I wear in tomorrow's event.. uhm.. and thank God for the wisdom-i just consider it wisdom-and finally I got one.. I just have to be in a good poise and everything will be alright..

well.. that's all for now..

God.. you're my God forevermore! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment