Wednesday, May 20, 2009

unchanging love♥dream wedding..

haha..

this night.. as I watch the APO hiking society in Juday and Ryan's wedding in cinema one.. I'm starting to like them.. really..haha..
they are my new favorite.. haha!..nice nice!

nice wedding they had..haha.. really!..

i hope someday.. when the time that someone.. my beloved prince and I finally decides on getting stable.. i hope it's this happy.. so wonderful..

haha.. but it's so tagal pa.. really.. it will take several years siguro..

hays..
ngayon pa lang i can feel the excitement of being married atlast to the person you want to be with for the rest of your life.. gosh!..

haha.. it's so early for me to think the marriage thing now.. haha!..

galing galing..

'the unchanging love' ika nga.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment